Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day Fifteen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*%@^!@_%$()*@&!_@)#%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of us in the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area have been enjoying good soaking rains for the past few days.

Trixie has not been enjoying them.


You may recall this area by the door that I decided to leave alone until November.  There had been a leak, so there was paneling damage, but no need to worry about the aesthetics until November, right?  WRONG!!  It's soaking wet.  I don't know why.  But I can't just leave it to dry out.  The panel backing is now buckled, so I can't even "just paint it" and forget about it for a few months.  I'll try to take out the paneling up to the top of the window, then down to the wheel well for now and pray that I can find the source of the leak.  Trixie is back under a tarp for now.

I mean, really!

I didn't even take a photo of the new ceiling paneling in place.  Who cares.

Because of the rain, I couldn't cut the last piece of ceiling paneling, but maybe tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I've turned the upstairs bedroom into a sewing room.  I might as well get going on all of the cushions (10 in all).  I also readied the garage to start painting all of the cabinets doors and drawers, so it the day wasn't a complete loss.

I'm bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment